The FD Centre
The FD Centre provide part-time strategic finance directors to growing businesses in Kent. Often businesses need the skills of a FD but cannot afford to employ someone full-time. This is where the FD Centre can help. Our FD’s are highly experienced and have worked at board level for 15 years plus helping business owners to achieve their objectives in the short, medium and long-term.
Our focus is on helping the business to grow their profitability, cash and valuation. We do this by focussing on 3 basic areas:
- Operationally we look to make many incremental improvements in areas such as systems and processes, quality and timeliness of management information, profitability improvement and of course cashflow
- Strategically we work with the business owner/management team to identify the goals and the objectives of the business and then formulate the strategies to achieve them. We identify the opportunities, evaluate the risk, set the timeframe and identify the funding that may be required
- Business support is where we create time to allow the business owner to focus on the areas that grow the business. Managing relationships with your accountants, bank manager and tax advisors we create value adding time in the business
The FD Centre is an international business operating in 17 countries across the globe. In the UK we have over 250 Finance Directors with a vast array of sector and business experience.
In Kent we have helped our clients to grow exponentially over the last year achieving the following results:
- Compound turnover growth of 87%
- Compound profitability growth of 84%
- Raised over £25m of funding for our clients
If you are looking to grow your business and feel that you need financial support to achieve your ambitions then we suggest you speak to the FD Centre.
If you would like to contact them please contact:
Regional Director – Kent